In line with current government guidelines and an announcement today from our professional body the iO (Institute of Osteopathy), we are pleased to say that Bacon & Associates is now open to all patients who are not displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or in self-isolation. We will continue to follow strict professional guidelines with protocols in place to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. These include appropriate PPE, hygiene protocols and staggered treatment times as well as temperature screening when you arrive for your treatment. We have put together a seven point plan to allow us to provide a safe environment for our our staff and clients.
- Every visit to the clinics will now be by appointment only.
- We will be contacting you before your appointment for a “symptom check” to ensure that neither you or anyone in your household is symptomatic.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, you will be asked to wash your hands / use hand sanitiser before we can start. We will also be using infrared thermometers to check your temperature before the appointment can proceed.
- High-quality PPE will be provided for both staff and patients during your visit. We ask patients to wear a face mask.
- We will be extending our appointment times to carry out procedures safely whilst maintaining social distancing where possible. It will also allow for an empty waiting room.
- After every appointment, we are dedicating 15 minutes to clean the practice before starting our next appointment.
- For the safety of all, payments will be by credit or debit card (preferably over the telephone before appointments) or by BACS transfer only.
Our very best wishes for your health and wellbeing,
From all of us at Bacon & Associates